Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Funny story by Pin and Pang

J Noi recommended me to record the funny story of children so I will record it in this blog so we can share it.

First,(8-11-2012) it was happened yesterday, I took Pin to Index for shopping when we got home,there was a dog run to us and barked at Pin. I hold Pin up and told her that the dog like to bite a little child ,do you know why? Pin thought and answered because child is yummy. I laughed because I want to tell her the dog know that child can't fight it. But child is yummy is good idea! May be this answer is right.

(9-11-2012)  เรื่องตลกแม่บ้าง นะคะ ตอนนี้แม่กำลังจะสอนลูกร้องเพลงจีน ก็เลยเปิดเพลงแล้วร้องตามไปด้วยอยู่หน้าร้าน ลูกค้าถามว่าเจ้ นับถือเจ้าแม่กวนอิมเหรอ แป่วเลย เขาคงนึกว่าเราสวดมนต์ อะ

No comments:

Post a Comment